Sustainable Futures Public Charter School (SFPCS) is a Competency-Based, Project-Based, Next Generation High-School with a mission to serve the At-Promise Youth of the District by re-engaging students in learning and their community as they obtain a HS Diploma. Opening in September 2017, Sustainable Futures PCS will serve students ages 14 and above, with 125 students in year one and 288 students by year three.
SFPCS is founded on the core values of community, diversity, innovation, inquiry, service, and reflection. Our school culture is based on open, trusting, and growth oriented relationships. We are committed to creating a school in which our core values are visible each day through the ways in which we interact with one another and engage in the learning process collectively.
We are seeking an Office Manager who will be responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency of the Sustainable Futures Public Charter School. This position will act as a liaison between students, enrollees, families, staff and community partners. The Office manager will work closely with staff and students to supervise and maintain orderly operation of the school.
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, education administration, business, or related field ( 4 year of experience may be substituted for degree)
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work and interact with people from diverse backgrounds and socio economic groups
- Ability to establish and maintain working effective working relationships with parents, staff and the public
- Willingness to adhere to and operate through the Sustainable Futures PCS core values
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Schedule: Annual
An offer of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a background check. Sustainable Futures is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Sustainable Futures to afford equal employment and advancement opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, or any other classification that is protected under applicable local or federal law.